Experience 2 years of experience in project management and implementation.
IMO Job Field
Reporting: MEAL MANAGER
Salary Range N200,000 – N250,000 Gross
- Coordinate data collection, data quality management, analysis and reporting at the state level
- Participate in the design of program monitoring and evaluation tools (register, reporting templates, database, etc.) to track GSF projects.
- In collaboration with the MEAL Manager and relevant GSF staff, ensure timely collection, compilation and reporting in accordance with the program monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Perform monthly data analysis and prepare monthly IPTT program monitoring reports.
- Ensure that the program database is updated regularly
- Support program feedback meeting to communities, facilities and authorities
- Support the MEAL Manager to implement the DQA system, including conducting a data quality assessment in line with the M&E plan
- Support the MEAL Manager in data management for rapid assessments, situation analysis, survey, evaluation and other research as required.
- Plan, forecast and facilitate the production and provision of M&E tools and materials to support sites.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Accuracy and speed in all areas of responsibility.
- High level of precision in work and ability to analyze a complex set of relationships and situations.
- Work effectively with stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with fellow team members and external partners.
- Affordable, good listener easy to talk to.
- A BSc in Computer Science, ND or other related field.
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar field.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills;
- Proven ability to motivate
- Must be results oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills; both internally and externally.
- Analytical skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and work with multiple agendas.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
Click here to apply