Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 20th time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We were also recognized for being among the nation’s top healthcare providers by US News & World Reports in its 2020-2021 Best Hospitals and were honored as one of the 50 Companies That Care About PEOPLE in 2020 by the PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to Work.
Baptist Health South Florida is the region’s largest nonprofit health care organization with more than 23,000 employees working on 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 ambulatory care facilities in Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward counties and Palm Beach. In 2016, we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the Miami Cancer Institute and world-class proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our abilities. This includes supporting our team with comprehensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to perform at your best. Find out why it’s the best place to perform at your best!
- Reporting to the Director of Research and Lead Management, the Donor Analytics Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining reports to generate insights into fundraising and strategic efforts.
- Evaluates lead research resources and assesses how to maximize integration for tracking and analytics.
- Is responsible for data mining initiatives and collaborates with internal teams on the development and integration of predictive modeling.
- Helps maintain database integrity.
- BA in Business or similar field preferred.
- Expert level proficiency in CRM systems (Raiser’s Edge preferred) with a proven ability to create custom queries and reports and map internal and external database workflows.
- Database management experience required.
- Ability to work with and analyze Big Data.
- Experience required in data mining and data visualization techniques, i.e. PowerBI, Tableau; Knowledge of SQL, MS-SQL, Access, PaperSave and OMatic is strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; great attention to detail.
- Regularly demonstrates sound judgment, discretion and independent decision-making ability.
- Microsoft Office suite, Office 365 preferred, with advanced Excel proficiency required.
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced, multi-faceted position with time-sensitive functions where accuracy is paramount.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
BHSF is an EOE
Job ID: 124014